Experienced Wills And Trusts Attorney Helping Clients Throughout Charlotte
Wills and trusts are an essential part of an estate plan. Families who take the time to develop such a plan can stand assured that they have done what is necessary to provide for their loved ones in the event they pass away unexpectedly.
At Pinnacle Law, our lawyer, Jeremy Smith, provides customized estate planning solutions to clients throughout the Charlotte area. We take the time to listen to your story, answer your questions and create the documents your family needs after you pass away.
Customized Wills And Trusts For Families And Individuals
Most people who come to us for help with an estate plan in North Carolina may only need a will. However, some may need special needs trusts to care for a child with developmental disabilities or education trusts to pay for a loved one’s education. Whatever your needs, we can help. We assist with several different issues related to wills and trusts, including:
- Creating a plan that is clear, sound and valid in an effort to avoid future litigation
- Discussing the various methods of passing down certain property
- Evaluating different trust options to find the one that best accomplishes your goals
- Drafting any documents, such as advance directives, that state the health care you should receive in the event of incapacity
- Helping you compile a list of accounts, whether accessed online or other means, that will be needed at the time of your passing
If you are new to estate planning, we can walk you through all of the options available to you regarding wills or trusts to carry out your objectives. If you have an existing plan in place, we can carefully review the documents to determine if you are taking the right steps to protect your assets.
Contact Us To Discuss Your Estate Planning Needs
To meet with an estate planning attorney to discuss your concerns, please call our office at 704-761-4404 or send us an email to set up a time that works for you. We have offices located conveniently in Indian Trail and Charlotte.