You Deserve Proper Criminal Defense Representation
Criminal charges must be taken seriously. Even being accused of certain crimes can have an influence on your job, your family and your reputation. You need an attorney who won’t back down from a challenge. Pinnacle Law is here to help you through whatever situation you are facing. We have defended the rights of clients throughout North Carolina when it matters most.
Experience Handling Difficult Cases
Our attorney is a former Assistant District Attorney, which gives him a unique advantage as a criminal defense attorney. He understands how both sides work and can determine how you should best move forward. Simply put, you have rights and we can help you defend them. We have helped clients facing the most difficult situations, including:
- Felony charges, which can result in serious consequences
- Federal crimes, such as credit card fraud and identify theft
- Drug crimes, including drug trafficking and distribution
- DUI charges, whether your first or second offense
- Traffic violations, for difficulties on the road
- White collar crimes, like embezzlement and fraud
- Violent crimes, such as murder and rape
No matter where you’re at in the legal process, it’s important to talk with an attorney as soon as possible. Having someone who understands all areas of the law is of the utmost importance. We are not afraid of handling cases that others might find intimidating. We listen to each case with compassion and an open mind.
Don’t Wait; Call Today
Pinnacle Law won’t stop until we reach the best possible solution. You can rest assured that your concerns will be addressed and your questions will be answered. We have offices in both Indian Trail and Charlotte. To schedule a free consultation, call our office at 704-625-0691 or fill out our online contact form.